Skaneateles is a Storybook Village. We know because we live here.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blog Skaneateles, the beginning

I am a little surprised at myself, when I first heard about Blogs T thought: "how stupid". Then I attended a seminar about the 2nd Generation of the internet, and how useful ythis stuff like wikipedia can be.

Toni and I live in this StoryBook Village [Skan-e-atlas thank you very much, NOT skinny-atles] and I am self-proclaimed Travel Ambassador. We also run a property management company, which means we sell rooms, apartments, vacation rentals and then, go change the sheets and mow the lawn. Although we have a terrific staff of 6-8, we are basically a Mom and Pop company.

If this works, I will be bragging and showing and telling about Skaneateles and us. By the way, find us online at www.skaneatelessuites.com

Curt

1 comment:

Mr. O'Connor said...

Your blog is great. It directed me to the Web site for the story book village. The picture on that page is awesome. It shows the Gazebo and the building where we've gotten the best pizza ever, Valetine's. Thanks for reminding me!