Skaneateles is a Storybook Village. We know because we live here.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Picture is Worth...Priceless


I don't get it, neither does Tom. Tom Watson, Photog, that is.

We manage other peoples property for them. Mostly that means we clean a lot of houses so we can them rent them, hopefully for a lot of money for the owner.

Which gets me to the photography part. Do you think I can get them [my owners] to pony up for professional photography? Nope. They just want the big rent checks without the costs. Geeze, guys. So lately we have been just buying the photography and burying it in the costs.

Wanna see what I am talking about?
Above is a picture taken by ME and my digital camera,

This is what you get from Tom:

Conclusion: Don't take 5 years [like I did] to discover a pictures say a 1000 words, and by the way, costs maybe a $1000, and by the way, pays for itself immediately with higher prices and easier sales pitches. Call Tom and tell him: "Curt days......blah blah". But first go to Tom's Page

No comments: